How to make
Vanilla Birthday Cake - Serves 22
There’s nothing ‘vanilla’ about this Vanilla Birthday Cake mix, and we hope you know exactly what we mean by that! Bursting with the sweet, soft, vanilla birthday cake flavouring that you know and love from all the party bags you merrily took home as a child, this cake mix is verging on heavenly.
THE FUN STARTS HERE
YOU WILL NEED
• 12 egg whites
• 30cm round cake tin
• Mixing bowl
1. *Egg separating skills may come in handy here* – separate 12 egg whites from the yolk and beat into a hard foam.
2. Loosen the yolk with just a little amount of foam and add the contents of your Treat Kitchen baking mix to the yolk.
3. Get mixing! – and keep mixing until you get an even consistence.
4. Loosen the mass with the egg white’s foam and lay the dough into your cake tin.
5. Bake at 180 ⁰C for 1 hour and 15 minutes – let it cool and indulge!