HOW TO MAKE
Triple Chocolate Cookies (Dark, Milk & White) - Serves 16
A baking bottle that has enough of the good stuff to make 16 delicious triple chocolate cookies – dark, milk, and white, to be exact. Plus, you’ll only need three ingredients. Heavenly doesn’t cover it, and at this point, we’re just spoiling you!
THE FUN STARTS HERE
YOU WILL NEED
• 120g room temperature butter
• 1 medium sized egg
• Baking tray
• Baking paper
1. Whisk 120g of room temperature butter and add 1 medium sized egg.
2. Next, add the contents of your Treat Kitchen baking mix and make a sturdy dough from it.
3. Make a roll from said sturdy dough and pop them into the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Cut 1-5cm of thick slices from the roll and place them onto your baking tray (don’t forget to line this with baking paper!)
5. Bake at 170 ⁰C in a preheated oven for 16-18 minutes – let them cool, and tuck in!