HOW TO MAKE
Snowman Rainbow Chip Cookies (750ml)
Yummy Snowman themed cookies with a not-so average rainbow chocolate chip twist are coming your way with this delicious baking mix! Tasty treats without the hassle and 6 easy simple steps for you to make your Rainbow Chip Cookies at home for yourself or loved ones.
THE FUN STARTS HERE
You will need
• 180g butter
• 2 eggs
• Baking paper
• Mixing bowl
• Baking tray
1. Firstly, grab your mixing bowl, both your eggs and 180 grams of butter.
2. Whisk to room temperature and then add your mixture, along with the contents of your Treat Kitchen baking mix to make a thick dough
3. Once you’re happy with the dough, make a roll and pop it into the fridge - leave this for 30 minutes.
4. Next, cut 1-5cm of thick slices from the dough roll.
5. Place your slices onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 170 ⁰C in a preheated oven for 16-18 minutes.
6. Finally, let them cool and ENJOY.