How to make
Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins - Serves 20
You’ve probably seen photos of some gorgeous looking white chocolate muffins in your time and thought, “Gosh, wouldn’t I LOVE some of those!” Well, look no further. We’ve put this together with you in mind.
THE FUN STARTS HERE
YOU WILL NEED
• 230 ml of milk
• 3 eggs
• Mixing bowl
• Muffin tray
1. Pre-heat your oven to 170 °C and empty the contents of your Treat kitchen baking mix into a bowl.
2. Grab your milk (that’s 230mls to be exact), 3 eggs, and 120g of melted butter.
3. Get mixing! – then divide this evenly into a pre-greased muffin tray.
4. Almost there! Bake for approximately 25-30 mins until golden brown.
5. Leave to cool (not too long if you like them warm!) and enjoy.