HOW TO MAKE
Rainbow Chip Cookies - Serves 24
An utterly delicious savoury treat with rainbow chocolate chips fit for all cookie lovers – sounds amazing, right?! Have all the fun sprinkling as many or as little rainbow chips as you like into your baking mix and enjoy the very sweet rewards after!
THE FUN STARTS HERE
YOU WILL NEED
• 180g of butter
• 2 eggs
• Baking paper
• Mixing bowl
• Cookie tray
1. Firstly, grab your mixing bowl, both your eggs and 180 grams of butter.
2. Whisk to room temperature and add this, along with the contents of your Treat Kitchen baking mix to make a dough from it.
3. Next, make a roll and place carefully into the fridge -leave this for 30 minutes.
4. Cut 1-5cm of thick slices from the very impressive dough roll you placed in the fridge half an hour ago.
5. Place your slices onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake at 170 ⁰C in a preheated oven for 16-18 minutes.
6. Finally, let them cool and ENJOY.