HOW TO MAKE
Dark Chocolate Muffins - Serves 16
Your ordinary muffins ain’t got Muffin on these! Do you see what we did there?
Ok, back to business – this baking mix will bring about some deliciously rich dark chocolate muffins that you will not want to put down. An ideal sweet treat for one, or 16 to be exact! Whoever they’re for, these are to be savoured and enjoyed.
Better yet, vegans, we’ve got you – just substitute the milk and eggs for a milk alternative and vegetable oil!
THE FUN STARTS HERE
YOU WILL NEED
• 150ml of milk
• 2 eggs
• 80g melted butter
• Muffin tray
• Mixing bowl
1. Firstly, you’ll need that oven pre-heated to a cosy 170 °C.
2. Empty all your Treat Kitchen baking mix into a bowl.
3. Grab both eggs, 80g of melted butter, 150ml of milk, and mix it all together!
4. Almost there - divide the mixture evenly into a pre-greased muffin tray.
5. Bake for approximately 25-30 mins until a crispy golden brown and get eating!