HOW TO MAKE
Milk Chocolate Brownies - Serves 16
Let’s not beat around the bush, Milk Chocolate Brownies are dreamy enough as it is. But imagine the ultimate baking bottle that allows you to make your own, in the comfort of your own home! Do you see where we’re going with this? Mouth-watering chocolatey goodness is coming your way, what are you waiting for? – get baking!
Better yet, vegans, we’ve got you – just substitute the milk and eggs for a milk alternative and vegetable oil!
THE FUN STARTS HERE
YOU WILL NEED
• 2 eggs
• 50ml of milk
• 80g of melted butter
• Greased baking pan
• Baking paper
• Muffin tray
• Mixing bowl
1. Grab your Treat Kitchen baking mix and mix the contents with 2 eggs, 50ml of milk and 80g of melted butter.
2. Let’s get that oven pre-heated to 170 ⁰C!
3. Place the mixture into a greased baking pan, or papered muffin tray.
4. Bake at 170 ⁰C for 20-25 minutes.
5. Let it cool before serving and enjoy the tasty rewards of your fantastic baking!